Alzheimer’s Disease is a global problem. In the United States, someone develops Alzheimer’s every 66 seconds and is the sixth-leading cause of death in our country. This is reality. It does not have to be the future.
This year, Dominion Consulting is participating in the Alzheimer’s Association 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s. This September 24th, we are taking to the streets of Reston to help in the fight against Alzheimer’s. Dominion is committed to raising awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support, and research. We are hoping you will join us in helping fight this disease.
Subscribe to Dominion's Blog via Email
- Working to Innovate at the Agile 2017 Conference
- Delivering Value Using Layer Cake User Stories
- Dominion Leaves its Mark at AGA’s 2017 Professional Development Training Conference
- 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Working With An Inexperienced Product Owner
- And, the Top Workplace Award Goes to…
- A Hand’s On Approach to Giving Back: Our Night at The Children’s Inn
- Alfresco Pushes Content Services for Digital Transformation