On May 21, Dominion Consulting employees, families, and friends participated in the 8th Annual Mattie Miracle Walk & Family Festival. It was a great day of fun at St. Stephen’s and St. Agnes’ School that served to raise money for the Mattie Miracle Cancer Foundation. Activities included an inflatable obstacle course, giant lawn games like Connect Four and Jenga, and so much more.
This was Dominion’s sixth time participating in the walk and once again it was a rewarding experience. The Mattie Miracle Cancer Foundation is a great cause and it brings out the best in people.
In the age of Fundly, Booster, and GoFundMe, one would be hard pressed not to find a worthwhile cause in need of financial help. Every so often you come across one that strikes a match and lights a fire within you to do more. Since 2012, that cause has been Mattie Miracle Cancer Foundation.
This year marks the 8th Annual Mattie Miracle Walk & Family Festival. The walk generates 85 percent of the Foundation’s budget, all walk proceeds go towards the Foundation’s programs. 2017 marks Dominion’s sixth year participating in the walk. Once again we are encouraging all of our employees and their families and friends to join us as we walk. With each lap around the track, walkers earn a colorful cup to place in the chain link challenge wall. Once filled, Mattie Miracle Foundation will have met their challenge! Which means you’ve helped Mattie Miracle Foundation raise an additional $3,000 to support their psychosocial mission.
Subscribe to Dominion's Blog via Email
- Working to Innovate at the Agile 2017 Conference
- Delivering Value Using Layer Cake User Stories
- Dominion Leaves its Mark at AGA’s 2017 Professional Development Training Conference
- 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Working With An Inexperienced Product Owner
- And, the Top Workplace Award Goes to…
- A Hand’s On Approach to Giving Back: Our Night at The Children’s Inn
- Alfresco Pushes Content Services for Digital Transformation