Dominion Consulting stays in the forefront of Federal IT modernization efforts by encouraging our employees to hone skills and stay current on issues and initiatives impacting government agencies. We are active in several organizations that promote fiscal accountability and technology through government and industry collaboration. One of these organizations is the Association of Government Accountants (AGA). Dominion is very active in the AGA, attending conferences, training events, and providing expert advice on advisory committees.
In July, the 2017 AGA Professional Development Training (PDT) conference brought over 1900 participants, 50 exhibitors, and almost 200 speakers from both industry and government to Boston to discuss emerging issues, initiatives, and technology solutions. Conferences such as this serve as an excellent training platform and allows Dominion to showcase its broad range of services and capabilities. We are able network with former colleagues, clients, and prospective clients, catching up on the latest developments. Representing us at the AGA PDT conference were Todd Barber, Jim Levitan, Howard Campbell, Matt Duffy, Ted Kozlow, and Megan Powers.
The lineup of speakers at the conference is always impressive. This year, they included Massachusetts governor Charlie Baker, Comptroller General of the United States Gene Dodaro, and Deputy Controller at OMB Mark Reger. Topics included finance, accounting, and technology initiatives.
Subscribe to Dominion's Blog via Email
- Working to Innovate at the Agile 2017 Conference
- Delivering Value Using Layer Cake User Stories
- Dominion Leaves its Mark at AGA’s 2017 Professional Development Training Conference
- 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Working With An Inexperienced Product Owner
- And, the Top Workplace Award Goes to…
- A Hand’s On Approach to Giving Back: Our Night at The Children’s Inn
- Alfresco Pushes Content Services for Digital Transformation