Dominion Consulting stays in the forefront of Federal IT modernization efforts by encouraging our employees to hone skills and stay current on issues and initiatives impacting government agencies. We are active in several organizations that promote fiscal accountability and technology through government and industry collaboration. One of these organizations is the Association of Government Accountants (AGA). Dominion is very active in the AGA, attending conferences, training events, and providing expert advice on advisory committees.
In July, the 2017 AGA Professional Development Training (PDT) conference brought over 1900 participants, 50 exhibitors, and almost 200 speakers from both industry and government to Boston to discuss emerging issues, initiatives, and technology solutions. Conferences such as this serve as an excellent training platform and allows Dominion to showcase its broad range of services and capabilities. We are able network with former colleagues, clients, and prospective clients, catching up on the latest developments. Representing us at the AGA PDT conference were Todd Barber, Jim Levitan, Howard Campbell, Matt Duffy, Ted Kozlow, and Megan Powers.
The lineup of speakers at the conference is always impressive. This year, they included Massachusetts governor Charlie Baker, Comptroller General of the United States Gene Dodaro, and Deputy Controller at OMB Mark Reger. Topics included finance, accounting, and technology initiatives.
- Blazing a Bright Path to the Future as TeraThink
- As if DevOps was Not Enough…DevSecOps
- Building the Local Agile Community at AgileDC 2017
- Looking at the Future of Digital at SAP TechEd 2017
- Congratulations Laurence Hart, The Information Coalition’s 1st Honors Fellow
- Dominion Walks to End Alzheimer’s
- People First These Days in Information Governance
- Fall is Coming So It Must Be Time for Dominion’s 2017 Veteran’s Day 5K Race