IBC, a DBS Company Receives Prestigious Inc. 5000 Award
Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual Exclusive List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies – the Inc. 500|5000
IBC, a DBS Company Ranks No. 2113 on the Inc. 5000 with Three-Year Sales Growth of 185%
Reston, Virginia, September 30, 2015 – Inc. magazine ranked IBC, a DBS Company NO. 2113 on its eighth annual Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The list represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy – America’s independent entrepreneurs.
Achieving an outstanding 3-year growth rate of over 185% percent, IBC has seen revenue climb from $11.2M to over $31.9M and the addition of over 50 jobs during this time period. This growth has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list two years in a row and truly shows the dedication of our incredible team of professionals.
“IBC is proud to be part of the Inc. 5000 again this year. We are honored by this recognition and hope to continue our success for the coming years. This is a testament to the hard work all of our employees put in and we would not be here without them,” said Tim Spadafore, Chief Operating Officer.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000 and company profiles can be found Here
About IBS, a DBS Company
IBC, a DBS Company (IBC), is headquartered in the Washington, DC area and is an innovative and entrepreneurial professional services firm providing the right solutions and qualified, talented people when you need them. IBC has a principal goal of empowering the enterprise by providing experienced IT functional and technical consultants who are driven by sharing knowledge with the customer.
- Blazing a Bright Path to the Future as TeraThink
- As if DevOps was Not Enough…DevSecOps
- Building the Local Agile Community at AgileDC 2017
- Looking at the Future of Digital at SAP TechEd 2017
- Congratulations Laurence Hart, The Information Coalition’s 1st Honors Fellow
- Dominion Walks to End Alzheimer’s
- People First These Days in Information Governance
- Fall is Coming So It Must Be Time for Dominion’s 2017 Veteran’s Day 5K Race