Cancer affects the lives of so many people, it’s hard not to have first-hand experience with it in some form or another. While it’s easy to focus on the negative aspects of this undiscriminating disease, we rarely get the opportunity to hear about the awe-inspiring people who have dedicated their lives to beating cancer or are beating cancer themselves. October 29th presented one of those opportunities for us at Dominion Consulting as we had the pleasure of attending and sponsoring the 2016 Lombardi Gala.
My wife and I have had the honor of personally attending the Gala for the last several years. We continue to be amazed and inspired by the countless lives that have been changed, improved, and saved as the direct result of the great work that the Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center is doing. The Gala continues to provide a wonderful venue to spend time with our friends and colleagues and unite in our support of life-saving cancer research. The more I learn about the work being done by cancer centers like Lombardi all over the country, the more optimistic and confident I become that it isn’t a matter of if we beat cancer, but when. We are truly honored to be a part of such a great network of people dedicating to supporting such a cause and organization.
Subscribe to Dominion's Blog via Email
- Working to Innovate at the Agile 2017 Conference
- Delivering Value Using Layer Cake User Stories
- Dominion Leaves its Mark at AGA’s 2017 Professional Development Training Conference
- 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Working With An Inexperienced Product Owner
- And, the Top Workplace Award Goes to…
- A Hand’s On Approach to Giving Back: Our Night at The Children’s Inn
- Alfresco Pushes Content Services for Digital Transformation