Cancer affects the lives of so many people, it’s hard not to have first-hand experience with it in some form or another. While it’s easy to focus on the negative aspects of this undiscriminating disease, we rarely get the opportunity to hear about the awe-inspiring people who have dedicated their lives to beating cancer or are beating cancer themselves. October 29th presented one of those opportunities for us at Dominion Consulting as we had the pleasure of attending and sponsoring the 2016 Lombardi Gala.
My wife and I have had the honor of personally attending the Gala for the last several years. We continue to be amazed and inspired by the countless lives that have been changed, improved, and saved as the direct result of the great work that the Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center is doing. The Gala continues to provide a wonderful venue to spend time with our friends and colleagues and unite in our support of life-saving cancer research. The more I learn about the work being done by cancer centers like Lombardi all over the country, the more optimistic and confident I become that it isn’t a matter of if we beat cancer, but when. We are truly honored to be a part of such a great network of people dedicating to supporting such a cause and organization.
Subscribe to Dominion's Blog via Email
- Blazing a Bright Path to the Future as TeraThink
- As if DevOps was Not Enough…DevSecOps
- Building the Local Agile Community at AgileDC 2017
- Looking at the Future of Digital at SAP TechEd 2017
- Congratulations Laurence Hart, The Information Coalition’s 1st Honors Fellow
- Dominion Walks to End Alzheimer’s
- People First These Days in Information Governance
- Fall is Coming So It Must Be Time for Dominion’s 2017 Veteran’s Day 5K Race