We are pleased to announce that Dominion Consulting Director Laurence Hart has been named the first Information Coalition Honors Fellow by the Information Coalition. The fellows program recognizes the work of individuals that span multiple functionalities in the information industry. These domains include Records Management, Information Management, Enterprise Content Management, and Information Privacy. Laurence received this notable distinction at The Information Governance Conference 2017, one of the leading conferences for experts in the field of information governance.
“Laurence has been a leader in the Information Governance and Content Management realm for over 20 years. We are proud of his accomplishments, as well as the knowledge and experience that he brings to our clients at Dominion. I couldn’t think of a better person to be named ‘First Fellow’ than Laurence Hart”, said Dominion Consulting President and CEO, Dan Maguire.
- Blazing a Bright Path to the Future as TeraThink
- As if DevOps was Not Enough…DevSecOps
- Building the Local Agile Community at AgileDC 2017
- Looking at the Future of Digital at SAP TechEd 2017
- Congratulations Laurence Hart, The Information Coalition’s 1st Honors Fellow
- Dominion Walks to End Alzheimer’s
- People First These Days in Information Governance
- Fall is Coming So It Must Be Time for Dominion’s 2017 Veteran’s Day 5K Race