In January, Dominion Consulting began a quest to achieve ISO 9001:2015 compliance. The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is a multinational standardizing organization that has published over 21,000 international business standards. The ISO 9001 standard (last updated in 2015, hence the 9001:2015 designation) covers the requirements of developing and implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) within a business.
Organizations that are ISO 9001 compliant can show tangible proof that their products and services are high quality. It also shows that the organization actively monitors those products and services to assure their quality remains high. I served as Dominion’s Quality Manager through this quest. I’m pleased to report that this past week we achieved ISO 9001:2015 compliance certification.
Subscribe to Dominion's Blog via Email
- Fall is Coming So It Must Be Time for Dominion’s 2017 Veteran’s Day 5K Race
- Dominion Wins as Prime for USDA Shared Services BPA
- Drum Roll Please, the Top Ten Reasons to Work at Dominion are…
- Working to Innovate at the Agile 2017 Conference
- Delivering Value Using Layer Cake User Stories
- Dominion Leaves its Mark at AGA’s 2017 Professional Development Training Conference
- 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Working With An Inexperienced Product Owner