In January, Dominion Consulting began a quest to achieve ISO 9001:2015 compliance. The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is a multinational standardizing organization that has published over 21,000 international business standards. The ISO 9001 standard (last updated in 2015, hence the 9001:2015 designation) covers the requirements of developing and implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) within a business.
Organizations that are ISO 9001 compliant can show tangible proof that their products and services are high quality. It also shows that the organization actively monitors those products and services to assure their quality remains high. I served as Dominion’s Quality Manager through this quest. I’m pleased to report that this past week we achieved ISO 9001:2015 compliance certification.
Subscribe to Dominion's Blog via Email
- Partnering with ServiceNow to Transform Service Management
- Making a Difference in Our Community
- Bring Order to Uncertainty with A4
- Fear Not Our Corporate All-Hands Meeting
- Not Just About Money…Our Commitment to the Mattie Miracle Foundation
- Transforming Information Governance at ARMA Boston
- “Strategic IT” What is that? I Have a Strategy, I Think…
- Getting Information to the People at AIIM17