In January, Dominion Consulting began a quest to achieve ISO 9001:2015 compliance. The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is a multinational standardizing organization that has published over 21,000 international business standards. The ISO 9001 standard (last updated in 2015, hence the 9001:2015 designation) covers the requirements of developing and implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) within a business.
Organizations that are ISO 9001 compliant can show tangible proof that their products and services are high quality. It also shows that the organization actively monitors those products and services to assure their quality remains high. I served as Dominion’s Quality Manager through this quest. I’m pleased to report that this past week we achieved ISO 9001:2015 compliance certification.
Subscribe to Dominion's Blog via Email
- “Strategic IT” What is that? I Have a Strategy, I Think…
- Getting Information to the People at AIIM17
- Does Adding Definition of Ready to Your Team Agreements Help?
- Off to AIIM 17 to Catch Up on the ECM Industry
- Proud to be an AGA Partner
- Working with Mattie Miracle Cancer Foundation to Create Better Outcomes for Kids
- Dominion Wins the SmartCEO Future 50 Award for 3rd Year in a Row
- Looking at Dominion’s Culture with a Fresh Perspective