On June 8th, Dominion Consulting employees cooked dinner for the families that are currently living at The Children’s Inn at National Institutes of Health (NIH). For those of you that don’t know, The Children’s Inn is a non-profit dedicated to providing “a place like home” for children and their families participating in clinical research at NIH. Coming to NIH is a last, best hope for treatment or a cure for many of them. (more…)
Those who have been following Dominion Consulting for any period of time know that one of our core corporate values is giving back to the community. Our team prides itself on helping organizations that make lasting and meaningful impacts of the lives of many. We also look to support those organizations that are near and dear to our employees’ hearts.
Dominion employees at all levels dedicate their time and talent to these organizations. We are proud to have an annual Community Outreach budget that allows us to support these causes in many different ways.
When someone hears the term “All-Hands Meeting,” the scene that immediately comes to mind is a fluorescent lit hotel conference room with classroom style seating facing a projector screen with executives in suits presenting a PowerPoint slide deck that results in employees in the audience playing a version of corporate buzzword bingo to pass the time. Well, we decided – THIS. Was. Not. Us.
When evaluating Dominion Consulting’s All-Hands events, we try to hit the following criteria:
- All-Hands activities > Daily work activities
- Awesome venue location
- Unlimited beverages and variety of food options
- Provide transparent and honest company highlights
- Team building
- Employee recognition
…. And clearly, the most important – HAVE FUN! (more…)
Subscribe to Dominion's Blog via Email
- Looking at the Future of Digital at SAP TechEd 2017
- Congratulations Laurence Hart, The Information Coalition’s 1st Honors Fellow
- Dominion Walks to End Alzheimer’s
- People First These Days in Information Governance
- Fall is Coming So It Must Be Time for Dominion’s 2017 Veteran’s Day 5K Race
- Dominion Wins as Prime for USDA Shared Services BPA
- Drum Roll Please, the Top Ten Reasons to Work at Dominion are…
- Working to Innovate at the Agile 2017 Conference