On Sunday, September 24, Dominion Consulting employees, families, and friends participated in the 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s. This walk is the largest event to raise awareness and donations for Alzheimer’s disease. Despite the hot temperatures, over 1,000 people showed up strong and ready for the afternoon walk.
Alzheimer’s Disease is a global problem. In the United States, someone develops Alzheimer’s every 66 seconds and is the sixth-leading cause of death in our country. This is reality. It does not have to be the future.
This year, Dominion Consulting is participating in the Alzheimer’s Association 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s. This September 24th, we are taking to the streets of Reston to help in the fight against Alzheimer’s. Dominion is committed to raising awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support, and research. We are hoping you will join us in helping fight this disease.
- Blazing a Bright Path to the Future as TeraThink
- As if DevOps was Not Enough…DevSecOps
- Building the Local Agile Community at AgileDC 2017
- Looking at the Future of Digital at SAP TechEd 2017
- Congratulations Laurence Hart, The Information Coalition’s 1st Honors Fellow
- Dominion Walks to End Alzheimer’s
- People First These Days in Information Governance
- Fall is Coming So It Must Be Time for Dominion’s 2017 Veteran’s Day 5K Race